Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo ODST Fire Fight: Organise your games!

Options
  • 28-09-2009 3:00pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just thought I'd post a thread for people to organise Fire Fight games. Silly lack of matchmaking!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Great Idear FG...

I will be on tomorrow evening definitely for a few games...and most of the week probably, but can't make this evening.

EDIT: Same as Rain below, if you see me on, send me a message, I'll play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

If im online and playing Halo 3 or ODST send me an invite, if i cant play i will reply but otherwise save my spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'll be online tonight and most evenings this week.

• Getting caught up in my new ps3 but il try come on m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Devoy

Give me a shout if you see me on - GT is "Devoy"

I've also sent friend requests to you guys in case you were wondering who the randomer was :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

If I'm on send a FR to "I am The Wal" and I'll reply if I can join!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bring the rain

how about anyone who wants to play post their gamer tag on now and state their usual time of playing firefight, mines bringtherain45 im real board cause none of my friends got this game dying to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Yeah add me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

robnubis

Will be playing games around 9 most night, will be on tonight looking for a 4th for firefight too in about 30 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I should be on tomorrow night so feel free to toss me an invite. :]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'm on most nights around 9. GT is BassmanMurph85

Twilightning where you get the banner its the shizzzle!!

Also im gna be online nearly all day saturday keep an eye out yo!

I will be on tonight from 9....

I will add anyone here who isn't already on my friends list, and send ye invites if ye're online...

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

I have added a few people here. Gamer tag is Emptytime. Firefight is brilliant. Lost Platoon level is especially amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dunie001

usually on xbox live most nights...so just send me a friend request.

Gamertag is "DunieDunie001"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 alanoc83

Some firefight sounds awesome!

apoc83.png

....add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

RAIN wrote: »
    Twilightning where you get the banner its the shizzzle!!

Click any of the medals and you'll go to my stats on Bungie. If you let the mouse hover over the medals you've gotten on their site, an enlarged version will show up. I just stole them and put them in my signature. You can do it with any medal you want. :D
    Moojuice wrote: »
    I have added a few people here. Gamer tag is Emptytime. Firefight is brilliant. Lost Platoon level is especially amazing.

Accepted you! Hope to play tonight all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Didnt get to go on for long last night but I'll be on again tonight after the football :)

Had a few games with Dunie and Lamposts last night. Good Craic.

But the lag in fire fight is a bit bad. I was playing Halo 3 multiplayer before fire fight and it was sound, no lag at all.

Plus, when we were playing fire fight, sometimes it would lag so much, that the game would stop, and bring us to the post game stats screen, even though we had about 10 lives left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

CKWPORT wrote: »
    But the lag in fire fight is a bit bad. I was playing Halo 3 multiplayer before fire fight and it was sound, no lag at all.

Plus, when we were playing fire fight, sometimes it would lag so much, that the game would stop, and bring us to the post game stats screen, even though we had about 10 lives left.

The lag isnt a firefight problem though, it's the connection between the people playing. I've not had any serious lag at all.

I did notice there was lag on xbox live in general though yesterday, I was getting some serious lag playing Halo 3 multiplayer but firefight was perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Had a few games with Dunie and Lamposts last night. Good Craic.

I didn't notice it being bad at all..
    4 of us were playing the other night. all the same isp, and all within a few miles of each other, but one game did go really bad about 25 mins into it, but thats because he started downloading stuff. other than that it was grand

Was mad for a game last night but just could get anyone to play between 7 and 7.30 so I just gave up. SUCH A FCUKING PAIN that there aint any matchmaking WTF!!!!!! The game was beaten in a day and now its just sitting there unused. Painful,l I'm playin PS3 tonight instead.

RAIN wrote: »
    l I'm playin PS3 tonight instead.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Just added a dose of you, if I see anyone online over the next few days I'll be sending invites, I expect you to do the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Add me folks, I'm up for a game or 2! GT Ravage1616

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Lag is real bad sometimes on this. One minute its perfect, then the next game is unplayable.

• EGriff wrote: »
    Lag is real bad sometimes on this. One minute its perfect, then the next game is unplayable.
    Everyone playing has to have a decent connection, trust me. If one person has lag, everyone else will get lag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 briand2009

Hi,

My GT is 'TheDuffmagic' I had a few games last night with people on this thread, it can be a bit frustrating trying to find 4 people with good connections.

'bringtherain45', firefight ground to a halt when you joined ...perhaps you should check your if another application is taking your bandwidth?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Gt is triseke will be on from 6 tonight if anyones up for a game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

briand2009 wrote: »
    Hi,

My GT is 'TheDuffmagic' I had a few games last night with people on this thread, it can be a bit frustrating trying to find 4 people with good connections.

Good games with Brian last night, great connection - no lag.

Advertisement