Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Omniplex Cinemas - €6 for all tickets

• 28-09-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Omniplex Cinemas is now offering All Tickets €6 ROI / £4 NI (plus €1 booking fee).

Simply click the “Book Now” link at the top navigation bar and select your booking showing after the 18th September and before 23rd October to avail of this offer.

Terms and Conditions
    Offer applies to Internet and Phone Bookings only. Price shown above does not include €1 booking fee. Offer excludes 3D Movies, Opera, Classic and all other premium screenings and premium seating. Offer applies only on tickets purchased for shows between 18th of September and 23rd of October. Subject to availability

Linky.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

Unfortunately you're nearly 2 weeks too late, see here.

Also, it's only 50c booking fee, not €1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

What is all this oneupmanship about - poster was just bringing to our attention, right you got in first there's your medal - d31boy thanks, I for one did not know about this deal, looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Soarer wrote: »
    Unfortunately you're nearly 2 weeks too late, see here.

Also, it's only 50c booking fee, not €1.

Hmmm, don't know how I missed that one :) I spend pretty much all my time on this forum looking for bargains :D

Ach well. I got this info from a SNB and didn't check the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

tommy21 wrote: »
    What is all this oneupmanship about - poster was just bringing to our attention, right you got in first there's your medal - d31boy thanks, I for one did not know about this deal, looks good.
    well this is the 3rd thread on this ive seen in the last week in BA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ixtlan

It may be useful for me to mention that if you have a social club at work you can buy tickets in bulk at discounts.

€7.50 for up to 199.
    €7 for 200+

In fact you don't really need a club, but I think the minimum is 50 and it's a bit large of an investment for one person.

Yes, the current deal is better, but these vouchers are good for about 9 months into the future.

Ix.

• Advertisement

I don't think my post came across as a bit oneupmanship-y, but if it did, I apologise to the OP.

As for the piece of posting brilliance I quoted above, if you'd bother to check, you'd see I didn't post the thread I linked to. The 21 in your name isn't your IQ by any chance is it?

Like I've said before, don't try to be clever if you're no good at it.

Soarer wrote: »
    I don't think my post came across as a bit oneupmanship-y, but if it did, I apologise to the OP.

As for the piece of posting brilliance I quoted above, if you'd bother to check, you'd see I didn't post the thread I linked to. The 21 in your name isn't your IQ by any chance is it?

Like I've said before, don't try to be clever if you're no good at it.

"Unfortunately you're nearly 2 weeks too late, see here." That smacks of sarcasm to me the way it read and I never said you had originally posted it so not sure how that could have so mortally offended you, but open to interpretation of others. No, actually, that was my age when I registered. Since then I have gained a first class honours degree and masters, so my IQ is considerably above 21.

Soarer? Moaner more like!:rolleyes:

Oh and I don't remember you saying it before? Strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

No, actually, that was my age when I registered. Since then I have gained a first class honours degree and masters, so my IQ is considerably above 21.

Soarer? Moaner more like!:rolleyes:

Oh and I don't remember you saying it before? Strange.

Honours degree in what? Not all degrees carry the same weight. Also qualification does not necessarily equate to IQ. My IQ is 148 but only have an undergraduate degree. Does the masters make you smarter?

zarquon wrote: »
    Honours degree in what? Not all degrees carry the same weight. Also qualification does not necessarily equate to IQ. My IQ is 148 but only have an undergraduate degree. Does the masters make you smarter?

Bsc and Msc - I was merely coming from Soarer's rather unpleasant angle, though I can see how it might sound condescending to others so apologies. IQ tests anyway are notoriously inaccurate. I have no idea what mine is but since I can button my shirt in the morning, its likely above 21 ;). How did you get yours tested anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Someone is having a bad hair day by the sounds of it. Personally I think this "you're late" approach makes people hesitate to post, thus no good for anyone. I'd rather have a few repeats than miss on good opportunities.

BTW, I am a regular reader of BA and hadn't seen the previous post either.

<sarcasm>
    Since you have an honours degree and a masters, you're obviously far too clever for me.
    </sarcasm>

<oneupmanship>
    I don't want this thread to become a slagging match, so I'll bow out now.
    </oneupmanship>

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭confuzed

come on back to topic.
    Yesterday went to omniplex Santry with missus for 'Julie and Julia' There were 6 audience in total including us.
    I wonder all were boardies.
    No doubt, they have to reduce prices.

confuzed wrote: »
    come on back to topic.
    Yesterday went to omniplex Santry with missus for 'Julie and Julia' There were 6 audience in total including us.
    I wonder all were boardies.
    No doubt, they have to reduce prices.

I think that was more to do with the film than the recession/prices! ;)

Advertisement