Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone availability??????????

• 28-09-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

What the hell is going on with this iPhone 3gs availablity? I have been waiting since lauch to upgrade and all I get is no... we dont have any. When are you getting them in? Erm dunno. Ring back Thursday.....erm, can you hold one for me?.... er, no.....sorry......

Thats the most in depth I have got with 02 for a very long time.

arrgghhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Apple & O2 can market well so people want it so badly and then more and more and more want it even though its not as great as people believe.

"I want an iPhone now!!"
    "Why?"
    "..........apps and stuff..........just do............"

Supply and Demand 101
    See the Wii for another example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

In before the lock...

did u ever think anyone was making u feel like a fool while keeping u longer in contract, oh I want an iphone soo bad...grow up and get a real phone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

2 locked iphone threads on the main page, plus the sticky and still another :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

IBTL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hi there OP ... please have a read of this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055533461

I'm locking this thread now as a result.

Guys - if you have a problem with a post please use the report.gif icon. Any more of this "IBTL" nonsense won't be tolerated.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement