Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor - Ethan & Lloyd .... Secret romance or not so secret

Options
  • 28-09-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Now is it just me or is Ethan very physical with Lloyd??

Now, I know on Xtra Factor last night and the other night they took the pi$$ out of Ethan rubbing Lloyd's face during the news of evictions coming through, ok highly charged moment etc (now personally I wouldnt have done it, but there ya go).............

but then as the night progressed, Ethan is interviewed and says Quote "I have made a mistake in getting quite close to some of these people" (because he thinks hes going home, although he doesnt) while he was sobbing away, ya had to listen out for it, then when they were been given the final news that they were in the final 6.............. If ya have it recorded, look at what Lyod does!!!

Ok, Etahn does his whole hanging off Lloyd for the whole time (the usual!!), but Lloyd reaches back and grabs Eathan's ass, pulls him closer to him and pats away!! Notice how Xtra Factor didnt close in on that!! Alot of unhappy girls I am sure ........... or happy boys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

was watching it with girlfriend and thought i saw him pull him closer/have his hand on his pocket area but she told me i was seeing things!picked up the same vibes you got!

Advertisement