Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

play.com empty package

Options
  • 28-09-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

I bought a double cd on play.com 2 weeks ago, the package arrived 7 days later empty apart from the delivery note. I emailed therm straight away,and tried to phone them but no reply yet. Has this happened to anyone else? and if so what did you do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've had to return a few things to Play over the years and they've been decent enough to deal with.

Just to clarify something first - were there any signs that the package had been opened and the disc removed (i.e. that it was stolen while in transit)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Just go to your account, Order history. Then after 21 days after they say item was despatched just say you never received item. I wouldn't worry about empty packaging etc. unless you want to. I have had a couple of things not turn up and they have refunded or replaced with no hassle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

dudara wrote: »
    I've had to return a few things to Play over the years and they've been decent enough to deal with.

Just to clarify something first - were there any signs that the package had been opened and the disc removed (i.e. that it was stolen while in transit)?

It had not been opened,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

I can't speak for play.com but the other e-tailers like CDWOW are very good with this sort of thing. Send them another email or try calling again, they are likely to be very reasonable and send you another one.

Advertisement