Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

traveller conflict resolution program

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

LZ5by5 wrote: »

Aye I've been in the company of travellers in a pub before, terrible goings on, brawling with each other and all. Hey though, you know that place Barcode? I go there all the time and I witness regular brawls. Do you think they reflect accurately on their general age group, gender, social class etc etc?

Who said anything about fighting? These guys were the most placid guys i've ever drank with. But once they had a few jars they had no problems telling me what families were importing Weed, Hash, Pills and Coke. They all had a great laugh about Pavee Point "Our get out jail free card" one of them said to howls of laughter.

Then they asked my opinions on the benefits of getting so much on the dole that it was hard to convince the kids to get a job or go to school. 2 of them asked what building sites i had worked on previously and what the security arrangements for power tools were.

Virtually all of them had been in jail for anything from theft to domestic "misunderstandings" to attacking police with hatchets. I found out the price of a shotgun without papers and was told if i ever needed a Consaw or generator that i'd be top of the list for a great deal.

Sure my involvement and dealings with them has been limited to 3 events with about 5 different clans but thats the insight i gained from it and i'm entitled to form opinion based on knowledge from a reliable source.

And what the fuk is Barcode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Maybe with your access to so many different clans and "reliable sources", you should do a bit of research yourself and release your findings. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement