Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise Pollution on Saturdays @ 7am - AGGGHHHH!!!

Options
  • 28-09-2009 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I've been living in the shadow St. Vincents Hospital for over 6 months now and could handle the noise pollution from the new Private Hospital construction to an extent perhaps because I'd just moved to the area.

Now I'm at my wits end. I am at home during the day most of the week as studying for Masters and have to listen to what can only described as Apocalyptic construction sounds from 7am to 7pm, with intermittent roars from one construction worked to another and the constant beeps of what seems to be truck stuck constantly in reverse.

Lately they have been been working every Saturday and I am awoken at 7am (and I'm a heavy sleeper!!!) by what sounds like a T-Rex chewing a large piece of corrugated iron - Jurrassic Park springs to mind. I am at pains to understand how this is allowed!!! Can someone please shed some light and perhaps if you are from the area and experiencing the same problem let me know!!

Comments

Advertisement