Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steiner School Education

Options
  • 28-09-2009 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Myself and family have moved to east Clare. We have three young kids and are looking to enroll them in primary schools around the area. I have heard a lot of good things about the Raheen Wood Steiner School but also have heard people express reservations about this alternative style of education.

We are going to enroll our kids in lots of schools around the area in order to leave our options open. I welcome the opinions of Boards.ie posters out there who may have some insight on Steiner school education in general.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

This is a Help Desk for boards.ie related issues. You should try posting your question in a more appropriate forum such as the local Clare forum, the Parenting forum or Primary & Pre-school forum (but not all 3, obviously). There people there might be better placed to provide you with answers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement