Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Papa Johns.

Options
  • 28-09-2009 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Do you like Papa Johns pizza? I think its lovely, you even get garlic dip with it, great!!! I might even get one now:rolleyes: what take aways do you like best and what would you order?:D

ATTENTION--If you advertise youre chosen take away food establishment and if that establishment is not Papa Johns, run, owned or tastes like Papa Johns, you will be shot!!! So please do not advertise..............anything other than Papa Johns.

Im hungry,time for papa Johns me thinks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

sells?papa johns?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

They sponsored my college (IT Tallaght) with 16 pizzas for our Freshers Week pizza eating compo, good lads.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I love papa Johns.Their bread sticks are great!and their pizza!mmm pizza:D

I love that supermacs on eyre square.supermacs,papa johns and that sub place.if only that was subway,I would never leave:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:rolleyes: Papa Johns, PapaMurphys is where its all at now http://www.papamurphys.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement