Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no lisbon booklet

Options
  • 28-09-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

not looking to start a yes V no debate.

just wondering if many folks in the swords/kinsealy area have recieved the promised booklets that the TV adverts have said we should have been sent to all households.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Its with the voting card. You tear off the voting card and the booklet is underneath :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

the voting card i havent recieved yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I'm in Portmarnock and for Lisbon 1 I only received my voting card 2 days before voting day.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

I once again have received not one but two voting cards. One was sent to my parents house and one to my own house. I have pointed this out for the last few elections but still get two every time.The same also happens to my sister.How many other people also receive two voting cards and use them ??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Sparky84 wrote: »
    I once again have received not one but two voting cards. One was sent to my parents house and one to my own house. I have pointed this out for the last few elections but still get two every time.The same also happens to my sister.How many other people also receive two voting cards and use them ??? :confused:

That means you can vote 'NO' and vote 'YES' and have a clear conscience. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

We got ours today (Swords)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I'm in Portmarnock and for Lisbon 1 I only received my voting card 2 days before voting day.

I'm from there too and got mine a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭squonk

Mine was delivered when I got home last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Mark200 wrote: »
    I'm from there too and got mine a few days ago

It arrived yesterday when I got home last night. Wasn't too worried, as once ID is brought and your name is on the list, you can use that instead anyway

Advertisement