Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How not to treat an NSX

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Theres so many things wrong here, you've awoken some far distant relative of mine.
    I'd almost be persuaded by your argument except, well, you haven't actually made it :)

To me a super car needs to be out of reach or else it's just not really super. If I can afford it it's just a really really nice very fast sports car. That's not the only criteria obviously, a rolls royce for e.g. would be out of reach but wouldn't be a super car, more of a super-luxo-barge. But the out of reach factor is still important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Not that it really has any bearing on anything, but for people's information...

The NSX, when it was on sale in the UK, was £10,000 sterling more than the 911, but cheaper than a 360.

Last time I looked a 5 year old NSX-R was around the €110k mark, incl VRT, from Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

stevenmu wrote: »
    That's not the only criteria obviously, a rolls royce for e.g. would be out of reach but wouldn't be a super car, more of a super-luxo-barge. But the out of reach factor is still important.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Rolls-Royce/Silver-Spirit/Silver--/200849191078265/advert?channel=CARS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

As a matter of interest can everyone reply here stating what car they currently drive? Cheerz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

draffodx wrote: »
    This is more how it should be used

Thanks for that. It's one I've not seen.
    I've been a Honda nut since '84. My second Honda, an '85 3dr Accord 1.8 Ex, did 360K without any problems. Only had to replace stuff due to it wearing out. Two Hondas that I have always wanted was a Prelude, which I had recently Motegi Preludegreat driving car and an NSX. Although I wouldn't mind an S2000. Hopefully I will realise the other two in the not to distant future. A NSXR-GT would be lovely.

2005HondaNSXRGT.jpg?t=1254562867

But we're only dreaming at the moment.

Advertisement