Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 2 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Shame he went.

Blinky should be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Donal shouldn't have went! He was the best one :(
    It should have been either Brendan or Setanta , they got away with murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Birdsong

I think the echo and the camera angles are dreadful on the Your Fired show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Setanta should have been fired
    Donal was ok though not great

As for next week, they misspelled someone's name :eek:
    I've a pretty common Irish surname and it constantly misspelled. Tbh, I put it down as carelessness and who ever was responsible on this show should be in the boardroom for sure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

After 10 minutes of this I think it's fairly obvious the small amount of people in the audience are just stand ins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

Wait til they have the 'fired/hired' vote at the end. Then you'll realise how empty that studio is!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Did Brendan get a smackdown after last weeks show?
    He is much more restrained this week....

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭endaob

I don't know why, but I suddenly have the urge to buy a new phone :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

O'Connor is no Adrian Chiles. He should stick to being a smart and ballsy property investor.

And to top it all, we have to put up with that Looney yolk popping up at every ad break pretending to offer "expert" analysis for the next 12 weeks.

They are defending the howya - "doesn't have a chip" (on her shoulder). it's only the size of the sugarloaf. fair enough that the blond one is a bit of a tit but please stop playing the northside card - second week in a row.

• Advertisement

'daddy cant buy cop-on at trinity college for you'

I want that as a bumper sticker:D

I think a smaller set would be an idea for next week!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

1039_aoiffe.jpg&bgc=707070Woodland Critter from
    Southpark.

Aoiffffffe. 172a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Is it just me or is that Breifne guy absolutely hot! If it wasn't so funny this year I could watch it for this guy.

Ah very good characters in it this year but there are a lot of hopeless 'candidates' in it without a doubt.

Breifne to win :D

Is that a fada over the 'e' in Jet????
    Ejet.

Sums them up, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭endaob

I think a smaller set would be an idea for next week!!!

Maybe some sound engineers and camera operators who know what they're doing would help too. Maybe the other contestants are producing the "you're fired" show for a task to be shown later? It seems to be a very amateur production. They should have Tom Dunne on every week.

Mr E wrote: »
    Someone tell Bill that "Yiz" isn't a word.
    Yizzer pedantic snobs.

nicklauski wrote: »
    Quality. My name is spelt wrong in the ad! :D you couldn't make this stuff up.
    Isn't "spelt" spelled, "spelled"?;)

Aaaand... "you're fired" looks taped. Anyone confirm or otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

pog it wrote: »
    Is it just me or is that Breifne guy absolutely hot! If it wasn't so funny this year I could watch it for this guy.

Breifne to win :D

I think you may need professional help, no really I do.

endaob wrote: »
    They should have Tom Dunne on every week.

They should have TD presenting it! At least he doesn't seem to have utter contempt for the contestants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

I bought HB Icecream last weekend and I'm typing this on a Samsung netbook:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

deadwood wrote: »
    Isn't "spelt" spelled, "spelled"?;)

Aaaand... "you're fired" looks taped. Anyone confirm or otherwise?
    Both are acceptable afaik. :confused:
    I only watched Your Fired for 5 minutes because it's sh!te. Although Tom Dunne is a welcome addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Namlub wrote: »
    Setanta got away with murder, tbh. He's useless.

He always looks like he's dying of a hangover and is half-asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I really warmed to Breffney this week. He shouldn't have been brought back into the boardroom as he did nothing wrong. I think their just picking on him as the weakest link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Very cynical move by Stephen to bring in the two loser from the previous week into the board room.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

The you're fired show looked like it was set in a kitchen after dinner time.....all the chairs were pulled back from the dinner table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Looked like Aoiffe the Chipmunk's sister was in the audience (one of the 12 people) on the You're Fired attempt. Hadn't quite got the same scary eyes though, can anybody confirm? I would have binned both 48 sheets, neither followed the brief and both were pulled up for not having a Business angle and then on comes the commercial as pointed out here earlier, with no reference to a business phone at all. Proves Samsung's morketing people don't know their arse from their elbow. Their iPhone rip off was best advertised by three people in a relay race that may as well have been holding Mars bars, give me a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

Looked like Aoiffe the Chipmunk's sister was in the audience

lol. She was the head off her alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

This is turning out to be a great show, and for all the wrong reasons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Donal shouldn't have gone!!! He was incredibly entertaining, and actually didn't deserve to be fired. If he had made it through this week he would've been my favourite to win.
    I think Breffni should win it, not because he'd be good at business, but because he's entertaining - did anyone see the clip of him on "You're Fired" ripping the piss out of Setanta? If Breffni doesn't win, it should go to yer man Steve - the British one, not the ginger chap.

Advertisement