Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 2 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I think it's going to be another woman to win this year- unless Stephen (UK) is very sharp.. Yep ya gotta love Breffni but I don't see him winning it in reality :) He will still be the sexiest guy on TV in ages though.

Cannot stand the Red-haired Stephen, really pathetic leaving his friend Setanta to get away with it and who did a crap crap presentation and deserved to be brought into board room. Shows Stephen hasn't enough cut to win. He led a really bad billboard campaign. It was completely weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Ready..... set...... SAMSUNG JET!

WTF?

Such a cheesy tagline... that Samsung are actually using it themselves (maybe their marketing geniuses thought it up completely independently, though, eh?)

http://jet.samsungmobile.com/#/readysetjet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

does anyone else agree that looking at setanta is painfull. jeeezzzz. and as breandan o conor said last night..breffni in harvard??? is that a spin off uni from the real one somewhere in finglas or somewhere(sorry to anyone in finglas).:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

God on earth how is the Harvard grad still in!!! If the guys dont win next week he is gone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I can't believe Samsung are actually using the tagline!

I don't like the red haired Stephen fella at all. He took the easy option by taking Donal and Breifne back in because the two of them had been in last week.

It was actually Brendan and Setanta who should have gone back in. Brendan was actually very obnoxious to Donal and I really think the lads are in more of a clique than the girls - hence Donal and Breifne being brought back in and Stephen letting his mates off.

Donal seemed a bit more rough around the edges than alot of the lads and I don't think the more posh lads liked that. I also think they don't get on with Breifne because if you look at alot of the clips he's off with the girls. It's strange that they didn't get on with Breifne (as he's posher than any of them but maybe they resent that too) but perhaps he'll just mix with anyone whereas the other lads seem to think they're something, or at least want to act like it.

I still can't believe that Breifne apparently gets it together with Geraldine. I didn't see that coming but he was gas doing his impression of Setanta. It'd be interesting to see the odd show showing how they get on in the house and that to see how the cliques are when they aren't doing a task.

The other blonde girl is as common as Geraldine too. Geraldine did have a major chip on her shoulder with the Trinity comment. Was it Brendan being obnoxious again who said to her in the clip that he didn't want to hear her on the phone again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

That ginger c*nt is a right obnoxious, arrogant w*nker. God I hate him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

I was watching last night and that guy setanta did his speech. Bloody hilarious! he says he just came up with it... here is the speech,

http://tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice

go to:

And here is an episode of Entourage, an american comedy show.

http://www.sidereel.com/Entourage/_watchlinkviewer/14658

Go to:
    and

Shows the level of idiots on this show if he thinks tounge in cheek scenes in a TV show are a good idea for a pitch! Plagarism is bad but plagarising a scene in a comedy TV show in a ptich, idiot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Aldito wrote: »
    breffney is a man who sails round the world!

what???????
    Yeah! What the heck are you on about ?
    Oh Jackie has had some serious work done over the Summer. Shes brutal to be honest, and as for her nephew .... shave your head ya muppet :)

Great show though.

Anyone dig out that link to your one Aoiffes pictures that were in the paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Piacere

The Ready, Set etc etc. strapline featured in a small way on a global online training site Samsung released prior to the task being set. Someone on girls team obviously came across this and decided to use this rubbish for their pitch! Backfired though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Wonder how true the reports in the sunday papers are about Breffni :D

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Very cynical move by Stephen to bring in the two loser from the previous week into the board room.

That's it exactly. Brendan and Setanta were the two who should have been brought back in. Bill should have seen through it. Jackie and yer man should have pointed this out to Bill. Not his finest hour.

calex71 wrote: »
    Wonder how true the reports in the sunday papers are about Breffni :D

what's in the reports...?

glasso wrote: »
    what's in the reports...?

they involved a washing machine and him being 'friendly' with 2 girls in the house (not at the same time) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Anyone dig out that link to your one Aoiffes pictures that were in the paper?

What kind of pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dub6Kevin

Did anyone else notice the name of the audience co-ordinator during the credits of the "You're Fired" show?

Donal Proctor!

It's no wonder the audience voted that he shouldn't have been fired if he invited them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

they involved a washing machine and him being 'friendly' with 2 girls in the house (not at the same time) :D

You wouldn't think he had it in him. He looked like he was about to start bawling crying in the boardroom last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

You wouldn't think he had it in him. He looked like he was about to start bawling crying in the boardroom last night.

He was about to wasn't he. :D You could here it in his voice when Bill called him again, I thought he was gone then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

He was the same last week, constantly looks like he was on the brink!

The clip of him mimmicking setanta was good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Lemlin wrote: »
    Donal seemed a bit more rough around the edges than alot of the lads and I don't think the more posh lads liked that.

Gas! Donal isn't exactly "rough" though - he's from Killiney! He'd have more justification to act "posh" than the other losers. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

That's just spin.

I'll start the car.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    What kind of pictures?

In the paper a few weeks ago they had her facebook pictures loads of them In just a bra and everything :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

That's it exactly. Brendan and Setanta were the two who should have been brought back in. Bill should have seen through it. Jackie and yer man should have pointed this out to Bill. Not his finest hour.
    Exactly. It was so obvious that based on performance in that task, he shouldn't have brought back Breffni and Donal but just did it to make it two weeks in a row for them, but the no-one thought that should be brought up? Jackie and the Brian dude fail as right-hand men, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Wtf is with that guy Breffney? I mean seriously?! Where did they find that guy. He's a total "daddy can I have my trust fund please" guy, ugh he does my head in. And wtf is up with the stupid look he does when he's in Bill's boardroom? He looks like he's being scolded by a school principal or something.

Harvard didn't seem to teach him much lol.

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Wtf is with that guy Breffney? I mean seriously?! Where did they find that guy. He's a total "daddy can I have my trust fund please" guy, ugh he does my head in. And wtf is up with the stupid look he does when he's in Bill's boardroom? He looks like he's being scolded by a school principal or something.

Harvard didn't seem to teach him much lol.

Never doing an hostest days work in his life might have something to do with it me thinks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

just watched first two episodes I recorded on SKy+.

God..it's woeful (enjoyed first series).

Brefny and Sesanta..are they actors..or just real morons. And you're one singing. Cringeworthy !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The teacher one has to be a plant though, no?
    She's a complete loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Better than last week. The guy the fired shouldn't have been fired. He could have smiled during his time on the show.

Cringe Factor was high which is always good on The Apprentice. Beffney nearly starting to cry, Get Set Samsung Jet, and LED.

I think the boys should have won since their poster was a tiny bit better, I thought the girls just looked like jogging ad for lucozade.

Both posters were fairly standard and didn't live up to the Cringy Margate ones on the UK version a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭stepinnman

She's like a billy barry kid on smack! (The Music Teacher that is!)

• Advertisement

stepinnman wrote: »
    She's like a billy barry kid on smack! (The Music Teacher that is!)

Yeah She is a loon !!! She might win it for her music!!!

Advertisement