Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 2 Discussion

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Lol at BOC when he said goodbye at the end of the 'your'e fired' show.
    'thanks to Tom Dunne',
    'thanks to (samsung rep)'
    and to blond bird 'thanks to the beautiful (whatever her name was)'
    I bet the Samsung rep was happy about that!
    Top 14 out of 2000, how crap were the other 1986?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Heroditas wrote: »
    Gas! Donal isn't exactly "rough" though - he's from Killiney! He'd have more justification to act "posh" than the other losers. :D

That's the thing. Him and Breffney are the too posh lads but the other lads actually seem to want to act posh when they are the ones from normal backgrounds.

Breffney and Donal are actually from higher class backgrounds so they have nothing to prove. Its the other lads who are trying to prove something.

I think Stephen brought the two lads back in, not because they were in last week but because the other lads have their own little clique without Breffney and Donal.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Lemlin wrote: »
    That's the thing. Him and Breffney are the too posh lads but the other lads actually seem to want to act posh when they are the ones from normal backgrounds.

Breffney and Donal are actually from higher class backgrounds so they have nothing to prove. Its the other lads who are trying to prove something.

I think Stephen brought the two lads back in, not because they were in last week but because the other lads have their own little clique without Breffney and Donal.

What class? Higher class backgrounds :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

Lemlin wrote: »

:eek: Do people still think like that? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Hang on ... Breffney gets with Geraldine?! Love in The Apprentice lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

:eek: Do people still think like that? :eek:

I don't think it but I think that's the way the lads see it. They are trying to act higher class yet Breffney and Donal are actually from higher class backgrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

What in gods name is choosing the tasks? Come on, a billboard & ice-cream! Can it not get a little more challenging!

padocon wrote: »
    What in gods name is choosing the tasks? Come on, a billboard & ice-cream! Can it not get a little more challenging!

HB and Samsung are choosing the tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Elmo wrote: »
    HB and Samsung are choosing the tasks.

No I mean who set the companies ect

padocon wrote: »
    No I mean who set the companies ect

????

I assume that the producers of the show go looking for product placement and then ask the advertisers involved what tasks they are interested in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement