Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Confidence

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

As I've said before, I don't see the practicality in my answering a question in the voting booth that I'm not being asked. That would be silly. I don't care what way you vote. But unless you're going to scrawl out the question being asked and write in your own question, it's going to be hard for people to realise you were actually answering a different question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TallaghtD24

ei.sdraob wrote: »
    if you want to bring down the current government (so do most of us here btw)

go hurl bricks at the Greens, they are the ones keeping FF in power

tho that has nothing to do with Lisbon, the fact that you cant see that is worrying

:(

My father is a green party member and how dare you suggest people throw bricks at the Greens! Violence has no place in modern society. You should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

I think this is a valid reason to vote no. I believe that having the current government in place for a longer length of time would be more detrimental than voting no. I realize that the majority of our elected representatives are campaigning for a yes vote but I think it is more closely associated with the government than the main opposition parties. I have a sense that Fine Gael/Labour are almost holding back to a certain extent in order not to be tainted with the stench of failure coming from the government. Chances are that the Yes side will win, however if Brian Cowen resigned tomorrow morning and took that shower of incompetents with him it would guarantee 100% a Yes victory. I do not think any one can deny that there is a least some chance a No vote would cause the collapse of the government, the main difference being that some people will weight the chance of this happening as minuscule or high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

My father is a green party member and how dare you suggest people throw bricks at the Greens! Violence has no place in modern society. You should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

wheres your sense of humor? i was paraphrasing the OP

Why dont you tell your father, to get his party to grow some balls and bring down this failure of a government

everyday that the green party continues to support FF is another nail in the coffin of that party and what remains of this country

:(

Advertisement