Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A RAP/ HIP Hop About Irish Surf

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i presume you're only giving your first steps

as for my critic, it's missing the mesmerizing melody - since it sounds more like rap to me (other than hip/hop) i would say play a bit with the keyboard and try to get 3 notes closer to your voice-tone

if you don't know how, just record your voice and have a digital program figure what key you're singing in - then use either major or minor chords to best describe the mood you want to give to the song

as for beats, well - those come from the heart so whatever you're feeling

hope this kind of answer was what you were looking for and hope it helps in any way

all the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 00narayana00

thanks for the tip

my focus was mainly on the lyrics and i just added whatever i could as the instrumental.

something to experiment with.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

if you have the accapella for it (or anything else) you can always e-mail me and i'll see what i can do

i know a few things about music so might get something working - not promising any bill-hammel-quality production but i can always try

Advertisement