Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning up - can recommend the LIDL "Wet and Dry" vac this week.

Options
  • 28-09-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭

My wife bought the Parkside vac a few months back and at 70euro I can recommend it.

Its back again next week - available from Thursay 1st October.

If you look around the web (inc eBay) you'll see the same vac under other brand names for prices up to 120euro (+p&p).

We use it with vacuum bags (euro each locally or about a pound each online) and that stops the main filter from getting blocked up, but again you can buy the filters online.

tbh we've never used it wet and I suspect that it will last a whole lot longer if you stick to using it as a very strong normal vac.

Would make a good workshop cleanup vac, especialy if you can buy it with the housekeeping money ;)

Advertisement