Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardigan

Options
  • 28-09-2009 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just putting it out there is it acceptible for a straight guy to wear a caridgan??????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

If you had read the charter you would have seen the following:
    The way one dresses does not define sexual preferences

Wear what you feel comfortable in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 T Diddy

I know a goy who owns two, but is afraid to wear them out with his hunky mates , and he's straight - I think it's a bit affeminate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It's perfectly acceptable. Both of my (straight) brothers and a lot of my (again straight) guy friends wear em constantly. Just make sure you get one that fits well, nothing mad baggy or too tight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Yes, they look really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Seriously? They've been in fashion for about three years now, of course there's nothing "gay" about wearing them. I find it ridiculous that Irish blokes still won't wear what they want to in case their mates slag them, if you're a man you wouldn't care in the first place what they think. When you get one buy a size below what you normally wear and it'll fit and look a lot better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Yes, I think they look great on guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love a guy in a cardigan!!! Of course it's ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Not a fan of em myself, nor do i think skinny jeans and guys go well together, but then again my bf thinks i look stupid in half the stuff i wear, doesnt mean im not gonna wear it.
    so don your cardigan and be proud :D

Advertisement