Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cradle Of Filth

• 28-09-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I know I posted this before, But does anyone know where their gonna be touring next? Rumors or anything for me to hold on to the hope that one day I might see them live :)

I know they finished a tour of the other side of the globe which would have been far to expensive to see, But if anyone knows a festival closer to home, or any rumors on gigs in the EU can you let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

nothing on their myspace page?

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

endasmail wrote: »
    nothing on their myspace page?

Thats the only social networking site I don't actually use so I would be lying if I said I checked :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 xYazbombx

I know they played at Bloodstock in the UK in Aug then played in Russia early Sept.. But, cant find any other places where they might be playing.. Shame coz they're the dogs bollox, love them! If i find anything, i'll let u know..

Advertisement