Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come...

Options
  • 28-09-2009 8:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭

........ Tipperary is not in the South East section of the region section of the forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

I often wondered that myself DT. My best guess was that much of the of the county, ie north, is pretty much in the middle of the country so it just about made the Midwest group. Plus the South East is jam packed with KK and WD city and county threads. As I say only a guess.. Elifino.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I think there's allready a thread about this on here somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Deise Tom wrote: »
    ........ Tipperary is not in the South East section of the region section of the forum.

North Tipperary is pretty much. I think the mid in the mid-west says so.
    South Tipperary is south-east. It's a big county so they've to find some sort of compremise.
    tippspur wrote: »
    I think there's allready a thread about this on here somewhere.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055452649&highlight=Midwest

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

It angers us southerners to be tarred with the same brush as those northern "mid-westerners" ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

JamieK wrote: »
    It angers us southerners to be tarred with the same brush as those northern "mid-westerners" ;):p

Interesting you should say that really because there is an unspoken divide between the North and South of the county. I think only hurling transcends that feeling!! Personally I think all the norrie Tipp's are muck savages!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:confused: - because you are in MUNSTER - be proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

dh0661 wrote: »
    :confused: - because you are in MUNSTER - be proud.

I'm prouder to be a South Tipperary man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Interesting you should say that really because there is an unspoken divide between the North and South of the county. I think only hurling transcends that feeling!! Personally I think all the norrie Tipp's are muck savages!! :D

Tipp South - TS - Thick ****es....

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Stay up all night to think of that by yourself??? :rolleyes:

Advertisement