Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete my profile please.

Options
  • 28-09-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,

I cant make a new one because boards wont let me and i cant find a delete button...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there.

We don't delete accounts I'm afraid.

I'm not quite sure what your issue here is - if you're talking about sales, I suspect you mean items for sale on adverts.ie?

Your post number only goes up by posting on boards.ie - I don't believe adverts posted on adverts.ie make your post count go up. Therefore a new account would have the exact same problem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ta gamer brutha

Well i wanted a fresh start, new name and also that one account per computer rule kinda makes it difficult for others in the house y'know

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

We have no such rule.

We've got lots of people using the same computer - housemates, families etc :)

Lots of people abandon accounts and create new ones. That's not against the rules, once you aren't using the second account to get around a ban, or for some other nefarious activities.

However, wouldn't a new account lose you more sales? A Sep 09 join date, 0 posts..hardly going to make you more seem more trustworthy, is it? :)

Advertisement