Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks Later

Options
  • 28-09-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Start tonight on E4
    Sarah Barnes dies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

I enjoyed it. :D Thought it was really good, apart from the boring Ashworth festival thing.

Wasn't looking forward to the bootcamp, but I didn't realize Steph, Fernando and Gilly were going to be there - I think they made that a lot more bearable, there were some pretty funny parts. And I just love the wedding story, can't wait for more of that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Will Tony marry Cindy?

I hope not

• Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I watched it last night, and while the storylines are good...I can't help but be distracted by the absolutely atrocious acting :eek:

JP Liz wrote: »
    Will Tony marry Cindy?

I hope not

Naaah... doubt it. I heard rumours there will be other weddings though, probably like Tony and Jacqui or Cindy and Darren.

Last night was even better... Lydia's such a pyscho :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I saw the cringeworthy jacqui cindy scrap on monday nights one lol. Way too much Hanna having "her moments" boring the hell outa me so turned off.

I really just tuned in to see the spolier, has this happened yet??

• Advertisement

I feel really shaken after that parachute jump... poor Sarah. :(

But also, it looks as if Cindy and Tony are going to go ahead with it?! :mad: What about Darren?! Cindy didn't even pay any attention to him when he's clearly the only one who genuinely cares about what happens to her.

Was good tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Snabe

sarah's dad's face when the cop was telling him she died.. omg it was that bit that almost made me cry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Mike Barnes was brilliant at the end, really wasn't one of the nicest ways to die. I didn't know they were going to kill her off, I suppose her story arc had come to an end. Did the actress want to leave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Thought she`d never leave!

Does everybody know yet?? Hey what ever happened to her sister Amy in Hollyoaks??

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

She did a runner. She'll be coming back soon enough I think.
    Thought the story line was genuinely realllllllly good! Very different!

Really well done out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

The best exit storyline in a good while. Didn't see the last minute of it, sky plused it twice and both times it stopped before the end:mad: Does anyone know if Sarah always had that scar on her face?

She was splashed all over the field :P

I agree one of the best exits in a while

I hate Cindy and Tony as a couple she is much better with Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm SO glad Sarah's gone! :D I always hated her character.

Tony and Cindy are a terrible couple! He should be with Jacqui and she should be with Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Mike Barnes reaction at the end would make anyone's eyes fill up.

Why can't Hollyoaks always be like this though - Brian Kirkwood (who produced the Later episodes this week) has shown the potential in which Hollyoaks can have.
    Look at the state of the 6.30 shows now - Lucy Allan is running it into the grounds with stories based around Newt and the kids constantly. Characters like Liela, Ravi, Elliott, Archie, blonde one in wheelchair and a load more need to be axed immediately.
    Channel 4 needs to get Brian back working on the main show before it's too late

JP Liz wrote: »

I hate Cindy and Tony as a couple she is much better with Darren

Yeah, was relieved at the end with the 'suckers' thing. Was disgusted at the thought of her being all selfless and reformed, lol :eek: Hopefully there's a still a chance for her and Darren though..

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Can't believe Tony and Cindy got married, she does my head in! Surely they can't believe Zoe killed Sarah, I know that it's the obvious storyline but surely no one will believe it!

Absolutely sickened by the ending, the Zoe thing is WAY to obvious. Mike has to know that it wasn't her!

When Tony said "Love isn't everything" I was actually really shocked, he and Jacqui beling together :(

I can't wait til that cow Cindy gets her comeuppance

Carmel getting mistaken for a prossie :D

Tony is an idiot i hope Cindy cleans him out

The bit at the end where Carmel caught her lawyer with Dom's creepy girlfriend was so funny!

Advertisement