Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boys primary school Wexford town?

Options
  • 28-09-2009 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a primary school for boys in or around Wex town? Am looking to get my currently 3 yr old in somewhere for Aug 2011. Am based about 3 miles outside the town on the Duncannon road

All opinions/advice appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Are you looking specifically for a boys only school? (I'm not aware of any, if that's what you mean).

I've my daughter booked into the Educate Together http://www.wexfordeducatetogether.ie/ - It's a relatively new school but I'm hearing good things about it, also, it's based on Summerhill (near Wexford Park GAA field) so relatively handy from the New Line road.

I've also heard good stuff about the Gaelscoil (at Browns Roundabout on the New Line road) but it's in high demand and you might be too late at this stage.

My nephew is in Scoil Mhuire in Coolcots and my sis-in-law is very happy with this school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭sallysaucer

AFIK the CBS are the only school that takes boys only and that is only from second class up.

Advertisement