Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards running very slow

Options
  • 28-09-2009 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

I think this is where to post. Boards is running very slow tonight and yesterday. What's going on? Checked my isp settings/ other sites. In fact i've managed to open several large webpages on another site in the time it took to even load the sticky for this forum.

Regards,
    Congo_90

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Apparently the hamsters now have a union and well, they want more pay and food.

Typical!!

On a serious note. Our trusty development team get emails when there is problems and thus are aware of the issues. So don't feel slowness is falling on deaf ears.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Sparky wrote: »
    Apparently the hamsters now have a union and well, they want more pay and food.

Typical!!

On a serious note. Our trusty development team get emails when there is problems and thus are aware of the issues. So don't feel slowness is falling on deaf ears.

:)

Well i just subscribed earlier... That'll give those mods hamsters a meal :)
    Glad to know. Seems ok now. Thanks

Advertisement