Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journals online

Options
  • 28-09-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi,

Last year majority of journals were accessible online, from outside of UCD. Tonight I have been trying to access mainly Sciencedirect for some research. i go in through UCD connect and library domains, and there is even the UCD logo down the bottom of the page, and its asking me for my institution login, when it says UCD library up the top of the page. It asks me for username and login, we didnt have that last year, once we were in to the journal it recognised the UCD settings or something, I have been able to search journals as a guest, but unable to download any pdfs?
    Anyone got any ideas why this is ? UCD library in recession and not paid their subscription ?!?!?! Please dont tell me the services are no longer available off campus...!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I havent noticed any lack of access off campus. post the link here and ill try and access it

Advertisement