Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations to...

• 28-09-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

...the Dead Hard Fcukers, Munster Mark II and Daves DangerMan on their victories of the respective finals of The Boards.ie Champions Cup, The Almost There Award and The Try Harder Trophy competitions. :pac:

Good stuff lads, the trophies will be up eventually, and the cheques are in the mail. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Aj put me to the pin of my collar.... score didn't really reflect how close the match was. Quite a bit of commentry in blue that didn't turn into a score so I consider myself lucky.

Well done too to DHF and the Dangermen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Well done Munster Mark II, glad I went out to the champs anyway!! :) Maybe next season for me! Do they get a trophy in their trophy screen opn the game? Do they get prize money too?

Fair play anyway lads!

Thanks to all of the lads who ran the competition by the way, really appreciate the time and effort put in for the rest of us, fair play to ye and thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Cheers for running the competition lads. Was great fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Maybe next season for me! Do they get a trophy in their trophy screen opn the game? Do they get prize money too?

Yes, and yes, they get 500 rupees. ;)

Thanks folks for organising it... made the Monday night friendlies more meaningful and more fun to look forward too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Congrats to JPrender. Looks like a great performance at the breakdown made for a comfortable win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Trophies for the cabinets? Aww poo, I didn't realise! Next time I'll know. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Cheers for running the competition lads. Was great fun

+1

Very smoothly organised!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Cheers Orozio and thanks for all the effort involved in running this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Aj put me to the pin of my collar.... score didn't really reflect how close the match was. Quite a bit of commentry in blue that didn't turn into a score so I consider myself lucky.

Ah better 'man' won. :p

But A Lovely Bunch Altogether shall return! Mwahahaha. And so on. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah better 'man' won. :p

pmsl joe.... that makes it one all now and I don't doubt for a second that the Lovely Bunch will be back again next year (prob to beat me again) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Ah, well there's always this year:D

Advertisement