Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job vacancies in Meath

Options
  • 28-09-2009 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

I thought it might be interesting to start a thread where we can post any job vacancies we hear about in Meath.

I happen to know about this Florist job. An agency are handling the job applications, but I know for a fact it's a real job. It's fairly easy to work out who it is from the advert as well. :)

Conduit are looking for staff for their call centre in Navan.

Anyone else know any other jobs going in Meath?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

Great idea for a thread OP, jobs are so few and far between in Meath, any help is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

I was walking the dog earlier on and noticed a sign in the window of Knights in Navan looking for experienced bar staff!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

There is jobs advertised in the new Itialian in Dunboyne :) ( in window)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Hello

I thought it might be interesting to start a thread where we can post any job vacancies we hear about in Meath.

I happen to know about this Florist job. An agency are handling the job applications, but I know for a fact it's a real job. It's fairly easy to work out who it is from the advert as well. :)

Conduit are looking for staff for their call centre in Navan.

Anyone else know any other jobs going in Meath?

Sent an e-mail to conduit, but never heard anything back :(. Homebase have taken on all their staff too aparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Hi Folks,

"Birthdays" in Ashbourne is looking for an Assistant Manager according to a sign in the window last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

AARRRGH wrote: »

This job is still available apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

washiskin wrote: »
    "Birthdays" in Ashbourne is looking for an Assistant Manager according to a sign in the window last night.
    That sign goes up nearly once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi Folks am looking for work. Am a part time carer so can only work 15 hours. Love the thread but none of your friggin links work. Please copy and paste the text next time. Its the sites they change very wquickly

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Chinese in Dunshaughlin (formerly Dynasty, being done up at the moment so not sure if still same name) are looking for counter staff and delivery drivers. I just spotted the sign up on the door yesterday but didn't take the number down, sorry. They should be opening back up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I know it's an old thread, but may as well revive it rather than start a new one.

I know of a technical sales position going in Meath:

http://www.meathjobs.ie/search/basic/category/all/keywords/technical%20sales%20representative/

• Advertisement
Advertisement