Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X box Help

• 28-09-2009 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey guys, im just wondering because my xbox is so loud, will it hover or take off one day?

Im really worried as it sounds like a space craft is taking off inside my room. Should i tie it down with loads of tape? Perhaps i should sell it to NASA and they can travel to the moon on it.

Your feedback will be most welcome thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

It's fine, I wouldn't worry about it!

If you want to quieten it, you can load the games onto the HDD and it'll generate a lot less heat and noise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It has a little alien ship tryin to escape inside it.
    Get a hammer..open it up..and look for the little green fella.
    Then sell him on ebay ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

well if its a spaceship you could hop on it and go back to what ever planet you came from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

mailrewop wrote: »
    well if its a spaceship you could hop on it and go back to what ever planet you came from

hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

really funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

just hit it a load of times with a hammer or something large and heavy. that aught to teach the 'box to shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

Jev/N wrote: »
    It's fine, I wouldn't worry about it!

If you want to quieten it, you can load the games onto the HDD and it'll generate a lot less heat and noise

How do you save your games onto the HDD??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

You can only do it if you have the NXE dashboard
    1)put the game in
    2)go to games library
    3)highlight the game and Press Y to bring up game details
    4)select install

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

put a couple of books over the air vents.Shouldwork fine.and keep the fan levels down low

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

X_X wrote: »
    How do you save your games onto the HDD??
    tutorial

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

I presumed that this was a PS3 fanboy doing a hit and run on the xbox forum? Is this for real?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I presumed that this was a PS3 fanboy doing a hit and run on the xbox forum? Is this for real?

uber fail for me if so :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    put a couple of books over the air vents.Shouldwork fine.and keep the fan levels down low

Lol - You serious? He didn't specify if red was his favourite colour, and circles his favourite shapes. If they are he'll be in luck though, as he'll be getting both!

Advertisement