Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next cert

Options
  • 28-09-2009 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just got my rhce in the last month, picked Prince 2 Practitioner and ITIL foundation as well this year.

Bit of a loss what to target next. I'm thinking about going down the RHCA path and working towards another red hat cert by the end of this year or early next and everything going ok have all the exams completed and passed by the end of next year. But looking at the job oppertunities for Red Hat I'm not sure this would be time well spent.

I'm also very interested in project management but the impression I get is that too get into this field I will first need to start project managing internally alongside the usual 9-5 duties.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement