Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox not working in UCD

Options
  • 28-09-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Im going to go into ILTG with it tomorrow, just wondering if its affected anyone else? No pages will load in firefox, can only use internet explorer. Updated to version 8 so I could actually use it, and they send out an email saying I have to uninstall version 8 cos its incompatible.

Facepalm and a half

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭.Bob

when im on the normal wavelan network, some https sites wont load on firefox for me, like hotmail. when your on the CSI eduroam network it works grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

You have to set the proxy settings for Firefox. It won't use the global OS settings. Just set it to automatically detect settings like in IE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

Try tools>options>advanced tab>Network>Settings and Click on auto-detect proxy settings for this network...May work for you.

Advertisement