Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Themed / Murder Mystery Party

Options
  • 29-09-2009 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi all,

I was thinking bought having a murder mystery or themed 21st birthday party.

Just wondering if anyone thought it would work or would be a good idea.

Views good or bad are welcome. And would ya know anyone (like a company or something) who would host it from my house?

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I think it's a great idea. There's a guy from cork who organizes them for Hotels called Paul Dee and i've heard he's great. Might be worth looking into what he does.

And ofcourse TheCostumeShop.ie for Costumes, props and some prosthetics for real looking injuries.

Also this site seems quite good for stories etc (but they charge about 20 sterling for them)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭oconnoao

Sorry this is late but just saw the thread now. I had a murder mystery party for my 21st last year, I bought a story from www.nightofmystery.com. they send you the whole package in a pdf file, with invitations and all included.

I got the Sin City one and bought some poker chips and set up tables of poker, blackjack and roulette. I invited about 50 people and everyone came in costume.

It was a great night and my friends all talk about it still! I had a lot of work to do before it - making invites and giving out the parts but its well worth it! i had two groups of friends that didn't really know each other at the party, but cos of the game everyone got talking!

that's all that i can think of now - i totally recommend doing it, it was so much fun!

Advertisement