Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for bulldog

Options
  • 29-09-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi all i am looking for a bulldog to give to my partner i dont have alot of money to spend on buying it but i am a veterinary nurse and dog groomer so it will b well looked after can anyone please help:rolleyes::confused::o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

IMO a breed like a bulldog is a breed that you should spend alot of money on. As you will know they are quite prone to various health problems so you really should be looking for a good breeder and they don't come cheap. Also make sure you get insurance. I know a vet. nurse with a couple of bulldogs and they are darling but they are in and out of the vets for various breed complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

tracey3 wrote: »
    hi all i am looking for a bulldog to give to my partner i dont have alot of money to spend on buying it but i am a veterinary nurse and dog groomer so it will b well looked after can anyone please help:rolleyes::confused::o
    its very important that when buying a bullie that it comes from a good breeder, they cost in the UK £2000, as a pup ,so in ireland they will cost a lot more,there are not that many good breaders in the republic but one of the good ones is osgood bulldogs near dublin,plenty of bulldogs breeders in northern ireland[i think it must be a british thing] and quite a few in and near blackpool UK my area, if you go on the internet and get in contact with a breeder and tell them you are not looking to show the dog ,there is a chance they will let you have one cheaper,i have a lovely one called teddy,check my photo page

Advertisement