Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving phonebook from damaged N95

• 29-09-2009 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the best way to retrieve numbers from a damaged N95? Phone wont dial out and screen is damaged. I just want to copy them to another phone via PC. The phone wont recognize USB.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

If your doing this blind (i.e. with no screen) & have a bluetooth enabled pc, Turn on phone, press centre key, press left select key, press down 9 times, press right direction key, press down key, select with centre key (this will mark all contacts)

Then press left select key again and press down 6 times and press centre select key, then press down and select. This will send by bluetooth.

Then you may hope to god your bluetooths on and your pc is the first device it finds.. and that you've got bluetooth on your pc.

Or copy everything to the sim card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

funkyflea wrote: »
    If your doing this blind (i.e. with no screen) & have a bluetooth enabled pc, Turn on phone, press centre key, press left select key, press down 9 times, press right direction key, press down key, select with centre key (this will mark all contacts)

Then press left select key again and press down 6 times and press centre select key, then press down and select. This will send by bluetooth.

Then you may hope to god your bluetooths on and your pc is the first device it finds.. and that you've got bluetooth on your pc.

Or copy everything to the sim card?
    Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

You can also use the tv out cable and use a tv instead of the phone screen. Worked a treat when I broke mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

USB and PCSuite would do the trick either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

its too late Run, the illuminati, rand corp and reverse vampires already have all your contacts!

• Advertisement
Advertisement