Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abusive PMs

• 29-09-2009 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

What's the story with getting abusive PMs? I recieved a PM today calling me a "fag" & a "fat f*cking idiot".

I am not gay, fat or an idiot, nor have I ever PM-ed the guy who send me the abusive insults.

Is there any way of dealing with such vitriol, or should I just let him know what I think?

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,749 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

When you are viewing the PM, there's an icon that looks like this: report.gif

Just click it and enter the reason for reporting and it will be dealt with. Reported PMs can only be viewed by site Administrators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Cheers for that - will do as advised!

Advertisement