Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win family tickets to the Percussion Spectactular at the National Concert Hall

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Boru1

My kids are too old to want to be seen at this. Any way us older folk could just go on our own? Or maybe I could borrow kids. It sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Dinging

To the beat of the drum bang! To the beat of the drum bang bang!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Wooo, delicious drums!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mobpd

yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

I've a couple of kids that drum to their own beat and would love a chance to show it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 ronanm

+1 potentially grateful recipient.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

My Daughter and my neice love noise and I'd love to take them to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks so much for all your entries folks. Have picked the winners at random and about to PM them now :)

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I am heading along to this tomorrow who else is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Alib2009

Hi there

We were lucky to go and it was amazing. My little boy was blown away with the noise and percussion. Think we have unleashed a future drum fanatic into this world - cheers boards & Rte for a great afternoon :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It was a wonderful event, we got to sit on the choir balcony and over look the orchestra and get a good look at all the instruments and those where the snazziest padded envelopes ever.

Advertisement