Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UEFA Europa Cup Fantasy Football

• 29-09-2009 4:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭

I know some of you did this last season, we have already missed match day 1 but am sure we could set up a league to start from match day 2 which is 1st October.

Would anyone be interested in doing this, haven't got time to set up a squad and team at the moment myself, maybe someone could set up a league and post the code, would add a bit of interest to Thursday nights :)

http://en.uelfantasy.uefa.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Regular league: 22540-4227

Head-to-head: 22540-4228

Easy enough to set up a team, not as many high priced players as the CL one. Hope we get a few players here. Thanks for the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

just entered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Ah sure go on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Be rude not to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd no idea there was one on the Europa League and I had looked as well. Anyway just joined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Bumping this thread lads, come on get your teams in, I'm doing mine later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Bumping this thread lads, come on get your teams in, I'm doing mine later.

I just came to bump it! Get yer teams in, you don't need to sign up again if you have a CL fantasy team, just join via link above and it's the same format.

I'm in ;)

Any good sites that provide good updates on team news for the Europa League?

Just nine of us in this but should make it fun, I notice in the head to head league, they have added in a team called Average who I am playing this week, assume this is going to be the average score which should make for a win more often than not.

A very good start for me with 54 points. I think that puts me near the top. :cool:

• Advertisement

A very good start for me with 54 points. I think that puts me near the top. :cool:

Second on 52 points, very happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Beat me in the head to head:( Just after seeing your team, did not know you could just have 2 defenders.

shiibata wrote: »
    Beat me in the head to head:( Just after seeing your team, did not know you could just have 2 defenders.

Unlucky, you made a good choice with your captaincy.

30 points in this too!

I'm giving up at these games

43 points for me, lost my head to head

Just a heads up lads to get your transfers in.

Weise

Ooijer
    Mertesacker
    Capdevila

Srna
    Moutinho
    Fernandez
    Ljajic

Vucinic (C)
    Villa
    Rossi

Proto

----Capdevilla
    Luisao
    Baines

McGeady
    Cahill
    Joaquin
    Senna

----Villa
    Suarez
    Liedson(c)

66 points. Suarez you beauty.

47 points for me this week, up to 4th in the head to head league and 2nd in the normal league

• Advertisement
Advertisement