Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Website Gallery Uploader

• 29-09-2009 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,

I’m looking for some assistance. I’m doing a basic enough website for a guy. He wants me to set the website up so that he can edit it himself whenever he needs. Since I’m not familiar enough with Joomla yet, I’ve decided to code the website myself and set him on an CushyCMS (www.cushycms.com). This is a very useful program whereby he can log into the website and edit away using their WYSIWYG editor. However, what I need is an open source program that will allow someone to upload images to the gallery page on the website and they will appear in a lightbox. You can upload images using cushycms but unfortunately you have to resize them yourself and they don’t appear in a lightbox when clicked. So if anyone knows how I could set it up so that the user can upload images to the gallery page of the website. They don’t have to appear in a lightbox, something similar will do. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭zzap64

Plogger is pretty good. Allows admin uploading and resizing to set dimensions etc.

http://www.plogger.org/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Moved from programming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 eagleeyejoe

Hi zzap64,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll give that a go there tonight, looks fairly useful. If anyone else has any other suggestions I would appreciate it.

Sorry for posting in wrong forum.

Advertisement