Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Observed in the city last weekend ...

Options
  • 29-09-2009 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

It was me !

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

alibabba wrote: »
    It was me !

That dog's got chops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Who is this ST. NICHOLAS' you speak of.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Heheh, I took a photo of that yesterday myself!

I can understand the anger, it sucks when someone robs your bike. Sucks balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

i know
    i had not one, but two very good bikes taking on me over the last year
    even with good chains/locks, they must carry round industrial lock cutters these days to pinch bikes
    feic them anyway, i hope those bike theives fall off and castrate themseelves

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Saw a few posters offering a reward for the safe return of a stolen high nellie as well. What sort of prick robs a High Neillie? That's so mean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

I had my whole brake system taken off my bike once, the cables, handles, pads everthing! It must have taken 20-30mins to unscrew everything, would have been easier to just cut the lock.

The poor bike was eventually stolen a few weeks later from the back of the college anyways...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

qwytre wrote: »
    The poor bike was eventually stolen a few weeks later from the back of the college anyways...

I spotted 3 little ****s at a bike near the kingfisher gym in the college last sunday. I roared at them and off they ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Spotted that alright too, just by Farraghers Shop.

Also it's in the Connacht Sentinel today too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

I spotted 3 little ****s at a bike near the kingfisher gym in the college last sunday. I roared at them and off they ran.

Had my brake pads stolen from my bike outside that gym a few weeks back.
    Some scumbags around :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭VanhireBoys

May there b**ls turn square and fester at the corners...

Pure scumbags.. Lower than a snakes ballbag...

Rant Over.. :mad: Love the sign but.... You have been warned...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Anyone notice the Galway United poster in the background :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭JayMcD

All I can say is that your a brave man behind a computer!! or a lovely laminated "statment", if your bike was stolen, well, its your fault! we dont live in an Ideal world where everyone loves and respects each other. Buy a decent lock and dont leave your bike in an area where it can be stolen, before you go on the piss for the night. I've never had a bike stolen, prob cuz I never left it where any scumbag can take it. but leaving offenceive statments across for a primery school is irresponsible and stupid, you've lowered yourself to their (scumbag) level, and thus, brought all law obiding people down with you. ya it sucks, ya you feel gutted and violated, but seriously, leaving a "Note", well if I robbed your bike, and saw that would piss myself laughing, not only did I rob your bike but got a sad pathethic reaction from you too. there are scumbags all around us, because we let them be... we all see acts of crime, antisocail behaviour but everyone, like sheep, just ignore it as long as it doesn't affect us, then we go home in a huff and bitch about it on Boards.ie. as brave as we are (hiding behind a computer) but little sheep in reality. but seriously, have a bit of "cop on" that was across for a primery school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

In fairness if his bike locking skills where as good as his sign making...............

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

JayMcD wrote: »
    , if your bike was stolen, well, its your fault! we dont live in an Ideal world where everyone loves and respects each other. ... but leaving offenceive statments across for a primery school is .... piss myself laughing, not only did I rob your bike but got a sad pathethic ... , antisocail behaviour ... have a bit of "cop on" that was across for a primery school.

His own fault for leaving it locked to a railing in a public place. Yeah, right, he should have left it at home in his garage.

Lots of primary school children there on Saturday, were there? Do you think they've never heard swear words before? How many days do you think the sign survived?

Yes, we should be able to leave property in public places. Yes, we should be able to walk down the street without risk of being attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

mikom wrote: »
    Who is this ST. NICHOLAS' you speak of.

he is not supposed to have his bike chained to the railings, wrecks the paintwork maybe the reverend had it removed.

All I can say is that your a brave man behind a computer!! or a lovely laminated "statment", if your bike was stolen, well, its your fault! we dont live in an Ideal world where everyone loves and respects each other. Buy a decent lock and dont leave your bike in an area where it can be stolen, before you go on the piss for the night. I've never had a bike stolen, prob cuz I never left it where any scumbag can take it. but leaving offenceive statments across for a primery school is irresponsible and stupid, you've lowered yourself to their (scumbag) level, and thus, brought all law obiding people down with you. ya it sucks, ya you feel gutted and violated, but seriously, leaving a "Note", well if I robbed your bike, and saw that would piss myself laughing, not only did I rob your bike but got a sad pathethic reaction from you too. there are scumbags all around us, because we let them be... we all see acts of crime, antisocail behaviour but everyone, like sheep, just ignore it as long as it doesn't affect us, then we go home in a huff and bitch about it on Boards.ie. as brave as we are (hiding behind a computer) but little sheep in reality. but seriously, have a bit of "cop on" that was across for a primery school.

I'd be surprised if the guy or girl with the poster is a boardsie, we wud have heard from them bu now (imho)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Was it your 'primery' school Little Johnny?

Its double period English lessons today for you. Study hard.

Jumpy wrote: »
    Was it your 'primery' school Little Johnny?

Its double period English lessons today for you. Study hard.

Now way did Little Johnny go to St Pats
    He'd be edumecated if he did

Advertisement