Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS, Carbon Bottle Cages

Options
  • 29-09-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've a couple of pairs of cages for sale all new.

Type A * 2 pairs
    Type B * 1 pair
    Type C * 1 pair

Include bolts & washers

There €40 per pair, collection from Drogheda is preferable but can post at postage cost.

PM me,

Smithzer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Em.. no offence.. but you can get these from ebay 12euro for two with shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Smithzer

None taken

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Interesting, they look like knock offs of the Campag, Elite and Reynolds cages respectively. Do any of them work ? I am interested in a pair for a new build I am putting together and could not be bothered hunting for them cheaper on Ebay.

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Interesting, they look like knock offs of the Campag, Elite and Reynolds cages respectively. Do any of them work ? I am interested in a pair for a new build I am putting together and could not be bothered hunting for them cheaper on Ebay.

Quigs

I was getting some stuff from a Far East carbon supplier and he threw these in the deal. Quality is good I put them on my Scott and they look the job.

Smithzer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

yep i got some of these on ebay myself about €25 for a pair shipped, sorry mate

quigs i got the type C they work fine nothing broken yet look smart light and hiold bottles what more tdo you want (a fake campag sticker and tell evryone they cost €120 each maybe but thats it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Perfect, thanks folks.

These are now sold. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 046prunty

Hi. do you still have bottle cages b and if so where are you in drogheda.

Advertisement