Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van cleaning

Options
  • 29-09-2009 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a place in the area you can spray wash your van, do it yourself i mean.

tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

The petrol station on the dual carriageway southbound towards Cherrywood has two high pressure wash bays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

DK32 wrote: »
    The petrol station on the dual carriageway southbound towards Cherrywood has two high pressure wash bays.

tks mate nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

the petrol station in Newcastle also has a jet wash around the back - I particularly like this one as it takes 2 euro coins rather than having to buy tokens, so you just throw in another €2 if you need more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

loyatemu wrote: »
    the petrol station in Newcastle also has a jet wash around the back - I particularly like this one as it takes 2 euro coins rather than having to buy tokens, so you just throw in another €2 if you need more time.

double thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Esso garage beside Tesco at the Vevay in Bray also have this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement