Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread locked in after hours...

Options
  • 29-09-2009 11:19am

...no difficulty with the mod or modding there, just think it may be erring on the side of caution.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055695673

Was just trying to see if others out there had problems with eircom, which I think is reasonable. I mentioned I had issued proceedings, but twice stated that I would not go into the detail of my complaints, because of those proceedings.

However, I think it is in order to say 'I am suing X' without reciting the facts, and seeing if others are interested in the outcome of same?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I've just posted on that thread now. Irrespective of any legal case you mentioned, After Hours is still not the right forum for that topic even if it is the most popular. The Broadband forum would be more appropriate I imagine.

I didn't think moving the thread there would be a good idea though since you had mentioned the legal proceedings. Maybe it would be best to start a new thread there with no mention of it?

No problem, will do that alright.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That was my fault as I locked that thread initially. I meant to get back to you Conor but it got lost in the ether. I locked the thread because of the legal considerations in there. Certainly similar discussions have taken place in the broadband forum but I didn't want to move it as a result of the legal aspect also being mentioned.

Advertisement