Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crêpe pan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

There's a place on oliver plunkett st, opposite the old oak that sells all sorts of kitchen bits. I know they've got all sorts of coffee perculators etc. but they may have a crepe (don't know the button for the chapeau) pan. At the other side of the Market Lane there's a shop that seems to sell all types of kitchen hardware aswell, it's more likely to be here than up by the old oak.

Let me know if you find one, oat pancakes have become my usual breakfast so it'd be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

DamienH wrote: »
    At the other side of the Market Lane there's a shop that seems to sell all types of kitchen hardware aswell, it's more likely to be here than up by the old oak.

That's Brennan's. Brilliant shop.

http://cooking.cookshop.ie/about/

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Have you tried the homestore in Mahon Point next to Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Have you tried Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Brennan on Oliver Plunkett street. There is a place off Paul Street (Delia's Kitchen I think it is called) down the road from Amicus. Or try Debenhams

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

TK Maxx might have one, they have most things in that department.

Brennans isn't across from the old oak, it's beside Milano's at the end of the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I tried buying an ordinary frying pan in there before and their quality wasn't great at all and there wasn't much selection.

I'd def recommend that place on Oliver Plenkett Street, they're bound to have them.

There is also a similar shop down one of the side streets off Patrick Street. Not sure of the name of the street but it's the one which has Cafe Mexicana and O Connaills chocolate shop on it...I think :)

Advertisement