Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 EARLY

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Can CONFIRM that its €35 for Fifa 10 in tesco for xbox 360 and ps3. Just picked up a ps3 copy in the dundalk one.

Thats it, I'm only on my break til 2 but fcuk it, I'm going down to tesco's to pick it up. This is going to make this afternoon in work go very slowly!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

eddiehead wrote: »
    Thats it, I'm only on my break til 2 but fcuk it, I'm going down to tesco's to pick it up. This is going to make this afternoon in work go very slowly!:pac:

you sound a bit sick maybe you should just go home in case its swine flu cough cough..

Harpy wrote: »
    you sound a bit sick maybe you should just go home in case its swine flu cough cough..

ring ring
    Boss: Hello?
    Me: Yeah I can't come back in after lunch
    Boss: Why not?
    Me: Eh.... me Nan died
    Boss: Another one?
    Me: yeah!
    Boss: Thats like 6 of 'em this year?!
    Me: I know....sucks balls doesn't it, see ya Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Got it this morning in Xtra-Vision. I've just played Manager Mode with St Pats. It's savage!

Got it this morning in Xtra-Vision. I've just played Manager Mode with St Pats. It's savage!

I'm really looking forward to manager mode, has it changed much?

• Advertisement

eddiehead wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to manager mode, has it changed much?

Ehm, sort of. There's more Budget stuff to be managed but it's pretty much the same! It's quality though.

I also love how they say the League of Ireland players names now.

And you can edit Stadium Names for each club. Quality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Menus mad slow loading for anyone else?
    Also Future guy seen as this thread is the most used one maybe re name it to Fifa 10 General Chat or something?

Soby wrote: »
    Menus mad slow loading for anyone else?
    Also Future guy seen as this thread is the most used one maybe re name it to Fifa 10 General Chat or something?

My menus load grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Rushdie wrote: »
    Tesco selling for 35 euro xbox 360, PS3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43148768@N06/?saved=1

A shame that they did not announce their price before other shops releasing early. They could have had more sales. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    A shame that they did not announce their price before other shops releasing early. They could have had more sales. Oh well.
    This!

Jeez I went into both tescos in Dun Laoighaire and looked. The first one in Bloomfields Shopping Centre had none on the shelves for PS3/360 but had wii and ps2. No sign about the 'special price' either for ps3/360. So I went down to the Tesco in the town an asked.

They said they only sell wii games. I asked the customer service specifically could they check the ps3/360 price anyway for me. Lady rang the store I was in previous(Bloomfields) but got no answer. So I just decided to go to Gamestop(50euro) as I was in a rush to get home.

Then on the train home I opened up the paper I bought to see the 'special deal' ad. 35euro. Ugh so annoyed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement