Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 EARLY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Not coming out in Portlaoise til Tomorrow according to Gamestop down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,124 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just rang Game and Xtra Game in the Square Talla not out till Friday ****ers !! Add HMV in Square to that list to bloody hell lol And Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,847 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Rang Gamestop in Dun Laoghaire, the guy said it will probably be released tonight after 6pm as they have to wait from an order from head office, and that release dates are being more strictly kept this year, so as it's down for release tomorrow, they have to stick to that until at least 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

I'd check smyths talaght again they have broken it apparently so I hear may not be true but I'm in work so can't check

Rafloution wrote: »
    I'd check smyths talaght again they have broken it apparently so I hear may not be true but I'm in work so can't check

I just rang them bout 5 mins ago some women answered phone told me no not till Friday so i dunno.........

• Advertisement

Cool no worries

I rang everywhere in talla i have ever bought games from they all said not till Friday so i guess ill be waiting till then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Just rang gamstop in the square not been released till 2moro or so they say :mad:

Just rang gamstop in the square not been released till 2moro or so they say :mad:

Didnt know there was one in the square they dont mention it on there site odd.... But ya looks like we will have to wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Didnt know there was one in the square they dont mention it on there site odd.... But ya looks like we will have to wait.
    only opened few weeks , ur right it doesnt say it on der site , nightmare tryin to get there phonwe number ..
    its right beside champion sports across from jjb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Rang Gamestop on Liffey St, they said to ring back in an hour to because they're checking to see if anyone has broken the release date embargo, they say once someone does they'll sell it, if not they won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

My girlfriend is in work at 3 in gamestop, I asked her to find out what the craic is and if anyone can get it today and if so what time, when she tells me i'll post on here and let you all know..

only opened few weeks , ur right it doesnt say it on der site , nightmare tryin to get there phonwe number ..
    its right beside champion sports across from jjb

Aint been in that part the square in while so never saw it. I hate knowing some people have it in Dublin and all shops near me cant be arsed selling it cause they could if they wanted they seem to break dates when suits them.

Why dont they just break it and blame it on each other thats what they do anyway...no one knows ever who breaks it first....doesnt make sense.

Rafloution wrote: »
    Why dont they just break it and blame it on each other thats what they do anyway...no one knows ever who breaks it first....doesnt make sense.

If i was in square now id offer them 100 euro just see what they do lol wouldn be giving them the money though just want see there reaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

I rang Smyths in Tallaght and the said on the phone that they are selling it now for €49.99...

I am going off to check them shortly today... Will let you know, I rang them twice now and they said they are selling it... so I will let you know

halolma wrote: »
    I rang Smyths in Tallaght and the said on the phone that they are selling it now for €49.99...

I am going off to check them shortly today... Will let you know, I rang them twice now and they said they are selling it... so I will let you know

That is weird i rang them only few mins ago and asked they said no there not selling it :confused:

That is weird i rang them only few mins ago and asked they said no there not selling it :confused:

in the tallaght branch?? I hope not :( I will ring them again, though I may just go up just to see...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Rumour is Tesco will be selling it for under €40 so I'm waiting until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Peteemax

cant wait for this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Peteemax

under €40.
    I doubt it.

ShaneU wrote: »

I hope so!! :)

in the tallaght branch?? I hope not :( I will ring them again, though I may just go up just to see...

Ya in talla gonna get me mate ta ring again now and see.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Peteemax wrote: »
    under €40.
    I doubt it.

They sold it for €35 last year from release day :rolleyes:

Ya in talla gonna get me mate ta ring again now and see.

okay cheers! I was speaking to a girl, not sure if she knew for sure or not, or did she just think it was out todya

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

ShaneU wrote: »

Hard to know really. Was in there last night and they're still selling Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 for €50.
    The future is bleak.

okay cheers! I was speaking to a girl, not sure if she knew for sure or not, or did she just think it was out todya

01-4598601

Thats the number for smyths in talla if anyone wants to test and see what there up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

usually when they release games early they don't do it till late in the evening.. usually it happens in about 8 or 9 i've never seen them released this early by a shop.

Ok two of me mates both rang they were both told its not out till Friday.

• Advertisement

Ok two of me mates both rang they were both told its not out till Friday.

thats pants, gonna head up there now anyways, dunno why she said it was out today then, women!!

Advertisement