Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 EARLY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

halolma wrote: »
    thats pants, gonna head up there now anyways, dunno why she said it was out today then, women!!

lol i wonder if loads ring would they put it out early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 isparky

lol i wonder if loads ring would they put it out early.

im going to ring them too, just to annoy them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The best and only way to find out is to go to the shop and see if its there, the store monkeys on the phone more than likely have a clue. If Halolma comes back with good news then harass all the other shops saying its released elsewhere already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Any where its out yet?

Tbh, I don't mind waiting til tomorrow but if it happens to be out today, I'll get it :D

Axwell wrote: »
    The best and only way to find out is to go to the shop and see if its there, the store monkeys on the phone more than likely have a clue. If Halolma comes back with good news then harass all the other shops saying its released elsewhere already :D

True im just in work at moment so have no other way. To be honest half the auld ones who answer phone in smyths more then likely never played a computer game in there life and think fifa 10 is some kinda virus :p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Any where its out yet?

Tbh, I don't mind waiting til tomorrow but if it happens to be out today, I'll get it :D

Doesn't seem to be. Just back from Harvey Norman in Dundalk and they don't have it out til tomorrow.

Kinda glad I haven't got it yet because I've got some important lectures tomorrow and I would've had to take the day off tomorrow to get my FIFA fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

That_Guy wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be. Just back from Harvey Norman in Dundalk and they don't have it out til tomorrow.

Kinda glad I haven't got it yet because I've got some important lectures tomorrow and I would've had to take the day off tomorrow to get my FIFA fix.

LOL, I've only one lecture tomorrow, so won't be going :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Its been broken......

Not really but im just getting you ready for when it does :D

Who needs FIFA when the brand spanking new Malibu Stacy doll is out.

"I want it, I want it, I want it"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

That_Guy wrote: »
    Who needs FIFA when the brand spanking new Malibu Stacy doll is out.

"I want it, I want it, I want it"

The one with the new hat? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Went into Gamestop in Stephens Green they said no one has broken the deal yet(i.e released it early) and they werent gonna..Said it usually does happen anyway and when it does they get emailed.Says it could be around 5 o clock.Wasnt gonna wait 5 hours for it.Ill get it in the morning gonig to college

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I have two people on my friends list (PS3) playing it now. Neither have responded to my "where did you get THAT?" messages, presumably because they're smugly having the simulated-soccer time of their lives...

Soby wrote: »
    Went into Gamestop in Stephens Green they said no one has broken the deal yet(i.e released it early) and they werent gonna..Said it usually does happen anyway and when it does they get emailed.Says it could be around 5 o clock.Wasnt gonna wait 5 hours for it.Ill get it in the morning gonig to college

Last game i bought Batman i got it in extra game in the Square it was Thursday the game was out Friday and they were only shop who had it in the Square it was about 5 when i got it. I remember couple years ago being able just walk into any shop day before in Square and they would all of broken the date.

ShaneU wrote: »
    The one with the new hat? :eek:

The one and only.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭daherlihy

No sign of it yet - GAME store in Ilac Centre and GameStop on Liffy Street aint budging until either one or someone else does...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 isparky

Damn they are all waiting for someone to go first, time to put more pressure on tallaght, all the lads are going to ring them now too

Anyone any ideas what time gamestop in square opens till??? Maybe chance if it aint out before i drive by at bout 5 it might be out later if there still open.

If we keep at them maybe they might put it out for last couple hours before they close in the square??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Anyone any ideas what time gamestop in square opens till??? Maybe chance if it aint out before i drive by at bout 5 it might be out later if there still open.

If we keep at them maybe they might put it out for last couple hours before they close in the square??
    OPEN TILL 9
    just txt me mate he works in game and asked him to let me know when there selling it , den i can ring gamestop and tell them game are selling them so you's might aswell too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Checked with HMV, they said tomorrow.

OPEN TILL 9
    just txt me mate he works in game and asked him to let me know when there selling it , den i can ring gamestop and tell them game are selling them so you's might aswell too

Whats the number for gamestop in the square do ya know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

This is a washout lads :(

Rafloution wrote: »
    This is a washout lads :(

Its still early never know they might cave in yet haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

lets hope so........
    then the games can begin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Been playing it now for hours. It's quality.

Always pre-order from Gamesnash and get the game in your letterbox the morning before launch. It's sometimes cheaper elsewhere but IMO its worth the extra few euros for the service!

;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

All this waitin is killin me!

At least wer not yanks and have to wait til the 20th

Im busy in work so aint to bad it will annoy me when i get home :p
    Still hoping something happens before half 4 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Whats the number for gamestop in the square do ya know?
    01 420 3780 , before ppl i ask i dont work in gamestop or anythin like that i just needed the phone number last night

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I'm not out of work until 2:30 in the morning so I won't be stressing - hopefully somewhere will break before then anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

mayordenis wrote: »
    I'm not out of work until 2:30 in the morning so I won't be stressing - hopefully somewhere will break before then anyway.

ASDA are launching it at midnight so If you're near one you're sorted

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

peejay1986 wrote: »
    ASDA are launching it at midnight so If you're near one you're sorted

I couldn't be much further away, I'm in cork :pac:

Advertisement