Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 EARLY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

game in blanch and gamestop are both selling from 6pm. Game 49.99 and gamestop 54.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Gamestop on Henry Street selling it @ €54.99, and tomorrow morning it's dropping to €49.99 in the same store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 isparky

any word on game in dundrum guys?

gamestop are having a laugh, in blanch game is right next door. Trying to milk an extra fiver off us fifa devotees. On the way home with my copy now ;-)

all the game stores will be selling, they are all getting called by head office once gamestop break the release date.

• Advertisement

Arciphel wrote: »
    all the game stores will be selling, they are all getting called by head office once gamestop break the release date.

nice one mate:)

going out to pick mine up in about an hour or so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Scandalous that they have the balls to sell it for an extra fiver for a night before. As much as I am desperate to get the game, I think I'd buoycott buying it from there, as they're more or less ripping the p!ss when I'm sure other shops will sell it regular price this evening.

Anyone get a copy in Dun Laoghaire or Dundrum?

Scandalous that they have the balls to sell it for an extra fiver for a night before. As much as I am desperate to get the game, I think I'd buoycott buying it from there, as they're more or less ripping the p!ss when I'm sure other shops will sell it regular price this evening.

Anyone get a copy in Dun Laoghaire or Dundrum?

i will be going down to dundrum soon, what time do they close at do you know?

isparky wrote: »
    i will be going down to dundrum soon, what time do they close at do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Anyone if its for sale in Liffey Valley or where is the nearest place to Lucan that has it?

• Advertisement

thanks, might head down for a look now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

mayordenis wrote: »
    65 euro that is pretty ****in steep

Agreed, think i'll wait it out and get it cheaper somewhere else tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

isparky wrote: »
    thanks, might head down for a look now
    dont bother my mate works in game in dundrum i asked him to let me know when they were sellin it .

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Aye I could stomach maybe a fiver hit to have it early but the idea of spending 65 when it will be available definately for 45 and possible cheaper tomorrow would haunt me.

dont bother my mate works in game in dundrum i asked him to let me know when they were sellin it .

damn it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone rang any 24hr Tescos about their release time/price?

Just rang Game in Liffey Valley, they said HMV was selling it but they can't sell it until Head Office in the UK gives the go ahead

Pacifico wrote: »
    Anyone rang any 24hr Tescos about their release time/price?

Anytime in the last year I've looked for the 24hour Tescos for early releases or midnight releases, I've been disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

So, I can go buy this now?

anywhere in the square have it?

Just rang HMV in Liffey Valley and they say not till morning, has anyone bought it around Lucan, Liffey Valley Leixlip??

• Advertisement

So, I can go buy this now?

anywhere in the square have it?

details seem shady at the moment mate, i think some stores are still waiting for the offical nod from head office and others already have it

Gamestop Blanch €54.99 on sale NOW confirmed on phone

all game stores should have it, as once it goes live on their centralised system they can all sell it.

so gamestop is a definite then? only a matter of time before game confirm too i would reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Anybody know about Xtravision selling it tonight?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I'm gonna hold it till around half 7 I reckon and then I might blow my load,
    The temptation to wait 'til after work completely and go to tesco and buy a steak aswell is pretty enticing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Game on Dawson Street are just awaiting someone to come back with a receipt from another shop (Gamestop I would imagine) for proof of purchase before selling it.

Apparently they're expecting someone back in about 10 mins, haha.

There's about 8 people already waiting there for the dude to come back. :)

shoutman wrote: »
    Anybody know about Xtravision selling it tonight?

Xtra Vision Stillorgan are selling it now. I just rang and the guy said one was sold earlier so it's defo for sale.

I'm on my way up!

Xtra Vision Stillorgan are selling it now. I just rang and the guy said one was sold earlier so it's defo for sale.

I'm on my way up!

excellent, if for any reason i cant get it in game then i can just pop up there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

dar83 wrote: »
    Game on Dawson Street are just awaiting someone to come back with a receipt from another shop (Gamestop I would imagine) for proof of purchase before selling it.

Apparently they're expecting someone back in about 10 mins, haha.

There's about 8 people already waiting there for the dude to come back. :)

Jesus i can only imagine the day before Modern Warfare comes out

Advertisement