Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 EARLY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Harpy wrote: »
    aw i'm jealous of ye all.. was hoping tesco would have it for 35 cause can't afford the 45/50 euro for it.. guess i'll just have to wait till i get more money or it goes down in price a bit..
    Where are you based

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

how much did you pay for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Pacifico wrote: »
    Anyone rang any 24hr Tescos about their release time/price?

€50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Balls. Xtra-Vision are closed now. Didn't realise it was getting so late. :(

Anywhere selling it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Villain wrote: »
    Where are you based

i'm in limerick.. and hmv don't do student discounts anymore either which also sucks..

• Advertisement

i'm in limerick.. and hmv don't do student discounts anymore either which also sucks..

If you really want it, PM me your name and Address and I'll send you down €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Just lost 3 games in a row online lol :(

jesus. thanks for the offer, but it's grand.thats really sound of you.. i think i'm going to try scab €15 off my sister tomorrow and see it that works, afterall she took my wii when i got my ps3 and i don't i'll be getting it back anytime soon,seen as she now refers to it as her wii.. so i think she can at least back me 15€ towards a game..

jesus. thanks for the offer, but it's grand.thats really sound of you.. i think i'm going to try scab €15 off my sister tomorrow and see it that works, afterall she took my wii when i got my ps3 and i don't i'll be getting it back anytime soon,seen as she now refers to it as her wii.. so i think she can at least back me 15€ towards a game..
    No bother if you don't get any joy drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Fair play to you man, you don't see that very often these days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭event

Fair deuce to you

Anyone else lagging REALLY bad?

Seems the finesse wasn't fixed properly, there not going in frm distance as much but there still to accurate and near the goal go in WAY too much. In my second game i won 6-4, his were 4/4 finesse near my goal, he only tried 4 too so that's 100%.
    Went into practice to test it out and as per my two games-normal shots could go wide easy nd over while finesse shots were nearly always a goal in the box and hitting the target frm distance more often then not.
    Needs sorting, why use normal shot and more then likely miss the target when you can use R1 and guarantee a corner at the least.
    Both shots need sorting in opposite directions:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Got it in extravision, Ballincollig, Cork. Got some good trade in prices aswell for very old games :D

thanks man, got mine there. girl behing the counter only took two of my games out of 5 for trade-in because "they are too scratched". i swear that they were in great nick, suppose it was too close to ten o clock for her liking. got 10 euro off with assassins creed(very boring game) and stranglehold(not too bad actually).

oh no footballs left in that store either if the store clerk is to be believed....

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭lilywhitearmy

First online game.

Manchester United 0-3 Dundalk.

And he quit after 65mins haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

weird, i woz in the middle of fartin around the main menu tweaking sum settings then out of nowhere

"Disconnected from Xbox Live"

then i get prompted to download a game update

Then it went straight back to FIFA

anyone else get this?

(prolly gona end up havin ta make a new thread regardin it lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

My mate got that message when we were playing a match online and he got disconnected. Then it kept disconnecting both of us in matches after that. Not sure why it was happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

what type of ball are xtravision giving free? Is it any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

nialldinho wrote: »
    what type of ball are xtravision giving free? Is it any use?

A football I believe.

That_Guy wrote: »
    A football I believe.
    Helpful.

Does anyone know what make of football it is?

Helpful.

It's a non branded one I think, pretty cheap worth maybe €5 at most

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,124 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Helpful.

Its probley same as the one they had out for fifa or pro evo there couple years back white with blue red strips or something and xtra game on it.

I have two not blown up under me stairs :p

thanks guys. Not worth paying 50 euro! If tesco are doing it for 35 i could get it and a decent ball for the same price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Rushdie

Tesco selling for 35 euro xbox 360, PS3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43148768@N06/?saved=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

First online game.

Manchester United 0-3 Dundalk.

And he quit after 65mins haha :D

I'm expecting murders through out coxes and m'mor over fights on who gets to be dundalk in the first game of the new fifa tonight:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

what tesco's sell xbox games

the one in rathmines and prussia st. only do wii and nintendo ds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Can CONFIRM that its €35 for Fifa 10 in tesco for xbox 360 and ps3. Just picked up a ps3 copy in the dundalk one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

That's a fantastic thing to see. Fair do's to ya mate!

got it for 35€ in tesco so delighted.. thanks for the offer it was really sound of you..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just back now:D..Cant wait to play it.Cyas in like 14 hours.Shame im working.No beers for me:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Second online game and i've a quitter. The mighty real madrid are no match for the midfield of cesc song and rosicky :D

Advertisement