Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recent Visitors...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

orestes wrote: »
    Switching between visible/invisible mode is frigging handy as a mod, depending on whether or not you want the person in question to know you are watching them. Paranoia can be a beautiful thing if channeled properly.

We can do that?! Oh get ready to be stalked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I'm never arsed looking at my own profile and tend to only be looking at people's if there is a need to check last posts made or infractions.

Due to the type of some of the forums I mod, I have to use invis mode, other wise people will pester me via pm rather then start a thread in the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Fizman wrote: »
    It means they want to sleep with you.

'roide' is the correct term

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Also, recently discovered that moderators appear to have the ability to carry out profile conversations with people who aren't their friends even when you've locked down the page. double :eek: :eek:

Jesus, the perks are even more amazing than I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You only really have to worry if the list keeps changing, but is constantly full of admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

donmeister wrote: »
    Who else clicked on OP's profile? :D
    Me! :)

Me too!
    VinnyTGM wrote: »
    Doe's anyone else think that this is a plan by the OP to raise his/her page viewed count.?!!!!!!!!
    That was exactly what i thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

This is mine, and bar candy-gal1 I dont know who any of these are! Perhaps there is a sitewide stalking issue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Visit my profile and I have sweeties...................;)

Advertisement