Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 29-09-2009 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

I know i've asked about diff areas on here before but i cant find that thread.
    Just wanna know what the area around toughers garage and luigis chipper is like. It's quite a large housing estate - white with diff roads on it. It seems quite nice and quiet :D any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I know i've asked about diff areas on here before but i cant find that thread.
    Just wanna know what the area around toughers garage and luigis chipper is like. It's quite a large housing estate - white with diff roads on it. It seems quite nice and quiet :D any help appreciated

2 of my friends live in there, they like it I must say, I've never seen any trouble in it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

yeah its an old and very established part of town and would be quiet with little trouble as patrick said

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Oakley Park i think

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Betty-ireland

I used to live in that area, it was lovely. So so quiet and never had a bit of trouble...oh do I miss it :(

Advertisement