Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post removed in Declan Ganley smear thread

Options
  • 29-09-2009 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

this is not a complaint just an information request regarding this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055692393.

I am in the dark as to why it was removed and my asking 6th is starting to piss him off, which I don't want to do, generally his moderation his moderation has been inobtrusive and fair. If I have breached any rules I am unaware of then its no problem, unless its some skewed interpretation of course.

So can anyone please shed any light as to why the post was removed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok just so the Admins know there is a deleted post by Black Uhlan (post #10) which I've PM'd the other CT mods about.

Black Uhlan, you just need to give the mods some time to discuss it. We're not all on 24/7 so it does tend to take a bit of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

ok thanks. but can you tell if what i can and can't mention in general terms in responding to that thread

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

My problem is that you may have gone after another user of the forum and made accusations about them. Whether you can back them up is another thing that I'm not concerned with right now.

The charter of the forum is very specific on accusations about other Boards members so the post is being looked at. It may result in the post being perm deleted, it may result in you receiving an infraction or ban for breach of the charter.

No matter what happens though (if anything) the mods need time to discuss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

Cheers for responding 6th.. Thats cleared it up for me, thanks. I didn't actually know the person I was referring to was a/the boards user, I can appreciate how that is a tricky subject now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Excellent - I'll close this then :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement